The Kiwanis Club of Greater Parsippany is pleased to introduce our “Mission Partner Program”. Through this program, we hope to form a mutually beneficial partnership, so that in return for your financial support, we may offer you more than just a tax deduction.
We believe that the Mission Partner Program offers benefits for individuals and families or businesses. For individuals and families this program provides an excellent way for you to acknowledge that you support the mission and work of the Kiwanis Club. If you have a local business, it offers a fantastic potential ROI on your promotional dollars.
As a mission partner:
- Your name or company name will appear on a hole sponsorship sign at our annual golf outing.
- Your name or company name will be listed on the Mission Partner plaque displayed in the entrance of the Empire Diner, Route 46, Parsippany. (We estimate that 100,000 people visit the diner annually.)
- Your name or company name will be posted on the Kiwanis Club web site, club e-newsletter, and in our annual membership directory.
- You will receive a “Kiwanis Club Mission Partner” decal to place in a prominent place at your own location.
- You will receive a half-page ad in our “Annual Wine Tasting” program.
How your donation will be used:
One hundred percent of your Mission Partnership contribution will be allocated to one or more of the programs supported by the Kiwanis Club of Greater Parsippany. Our mission is: “to change the world one child and one community at a time”.
The programs sponsored by Kiwanis include: sponsored youth clubs serving 500 students (Key Clubs in both high schools, Builders Clubs in the middle schools, and K-Kids Clubs in elementary schools), Parsippany Day Care Center; Parsippany Library; and numerous other 501(c)3 organizations that serve children and families. In addition to children’s needs, we meet the basic needs of the less fortunate families in our community by providing food and food cards, toiletry items, and blankets by working with the Parsippany-Troy Hills Township Community Center. The Club supports state and national organizations that serve the needs of children and their families.
Please consider partnering with us by writing a $300 or $500 check, or making a donation through PayPal to the Kiwanis Club of Greater Parsippany Foundation. We see this partnership as a way for you to promote your business while helping the children of our community. Thank you for your consideration.
Please mail your check to: Kiwanis Club of Greater Parsippany Foundation
P.O. Box 5342, Parsippany, NJ 07054